Denis Serebryakov is a Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Consultant.
Since 2018 - Ambassador for Waves Blockchain
Content covered during presentation:
1.Why Bitcoin exist?
- Removal of middlemen
- Censorship resistance
- Solving Double Spend Problem
2.What is Bitcoin?
- Hard money
- Not controlled by anyone, but math
- Decentralized (Permissionless, Censorship resistant)
- Scarcity (Store of Value)
- Security (Cryptography)
3.How does Bitcoin work?
- Public transaction on a public ledger
- Validation by everyone
- Immutability provided by linked blocks on blockchain
4.How to Send and Receive Bitcoin?
- Wallets (Custodial, Mobile, Desktop, Hardware)
- Private keys (password), Recovery Seed
5.How to acquire Bitcoin?
- Peer-to-Peer, Over The Counter
- Bitcoin ATM
- Gift cards