- About VPL
- Donate to VPL
Donate to VPL
- You can make a one-time or monthly financial donation to Vaughan Public Libraries to aid us in our mission of offering welcoming destinations that educate, excite and empower our community.
- Donations are accepted online via the CanadaHelps website
- You can also donate in-person at your local Vaughan Public Libraries branch or by mail via our Book Dedications program.
Donations of Physical Items
- Vaughan Public Libraries accepts donations from our customers on an ongoing basis. If in good condition, the following items are accepted:
- Hardcover fiction
- Hardcover non-fiction
- Recent paperbacks
- Children's books
- Movies (DVD and Blu-Ray format)
- Materials in languages other than English
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept material that is out of date, in poor physical condition, or in formats that the library does not offer.
- Appropriate items can be dropped off at the Service Desk at any Vaughan Public Libraries branch
- Vaughan Public Libraries assumes unconditional ownership of all donations and the disposition of these items.