Select from the options below to request a booking for any of our maker spaces and services. Requirements include a valid Library Card and completion of the Customer Agreement Form. After submitting the form, staff will review the request and send you a confirmation email.
Photo & Video Studio and Recording Studio
Civic Centre Resource Library
Please be aware that the Create It Studio spaces are learning spaces and are not soundproofed. Noise bleed from adjoining rooms may interfere with your booking.
If you are feeling unwell the day of or prior to your booking please contact us and we will be more than happy to help reschedule your session.
To book a space:
- Print and complete the Customer Agreement Form and return it on your first booking Download Customer Agreement Form.
- Fill out the Booking Form at the bottom of this page.
- Read the rules and guidelines below:
- Bookings must be made with a valid Vaughan Public Libraries card in good standing.
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Each space can be booked once per day with a valid library card.
- Each booking is limited to 3 hours per day, with the exception of:
- Music Lesson bookings for the Recording Studio 9:30 – 10:00 am (for instrument use only)
- Reservations will be held up to 30 minutes after the Booking start time. (unless previously arranged)
- Booking privileges may be suspended if too many appointments are missed without any notice. Please call or email the library to inform staff of a cancelled appointment so other customers can use the space.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 per room.
- Covered beverages are allowed and food is not permitted.