Tiny gadgets can do some pretty big things! Learn some basic concepts of electronics through coding with lights, sound and motors on Arduino. For ages 10+.
The sessions are divided to:
1- Getting started with Arduino: Lights!
• Be familiar with Introducing Arduino Uno and Arduino IDE (software),
• electronic elements like breadboard, register and LED,
• do some projects including basic coding with LED
• learn about Digital Input and Output
2- One Step Forward with Arduino: Sound!
• Using buzzers and pushbuttons to make noise
• Learn about and use sensors in projects with proper coding
• Try Analog Input and Output
3- No Return Point with Arduino: Action!
• Learn about different types of motors
• Coding with Functions and Serial Monitor