VPL cardholders can book time to use the Green Room or Music Recording Studio at the Civic Centre Resource Library for free! Once inside, you can independently use our equipment and software to shoot movies, take photographs, play an instrument, record music or a podcast.
Staff will provide a general orientation to the space for first-time users. If you require more assistance and would like to learn how to use the equipment and software, you can sign up for paid workshops taught by a community expert.
In order to make a booking:
- Print and complete the Customer Agreement Form and return it on your first booking Download Customer Agreement Form.
- Fill out the Booking Form at the bottom of this page
- Read the rules and guidelines below:
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Each space can be booked once per day with a valid library card.
- Each booking is limited to 2 hours per day, which may only be extended in the absence of a subsequent booking.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Covered beverages are allowed and food is not permitted.
- You cannot book on a Monday.